This training will help educators learn how to get up and running for remote learning with iPad. We’ll explore ways to access school resources and find apps that support remote learning. Tips will include using iPad built-in features to scan documents and stay organized, using Markup to annotate teacher materials and student work, getting set up with Voice Memos, and more.
How to enroll in this training?
1. Register for THIS PD opportunity
2. Enroll in this Canvas Course
3. Click on Apple Trainings
4. Click on "Prepare Resources for Remote Learning"
5. Complete the required steps.
6. Complete the Artifact/Reflection Assignment