Look for ideas and resources for using Canvas? Wanting more of a self-paced Professional Development opportunity? If yes, then this is for you!
1. Register HERE, on the DC Everest Professional Development site for this session.
2. Enroll in the DC Everest Professional Development Canvas Course
3. Click on the Canvas Trainings Button
4. Follow directions on how to access the training portal.
5. Complete the Course, Video or Live Training
6. Complete and submit the Canvas Training Reflection assignment in Canvas
7. After submission review, you will earn 2 hours of Professional Development.
8. Repeat the process for a new course, video or live training!
Here are some recommended Trainings!
||Recommended Live Trainings
K-12 Opening Canvas
Creating a Canvas Course
K-12 Getting Started with Assignments & Assessments
Canvas Teacher App Overview
Announcements in Canvas
The Canvas Inbox/Conversations
Using Canvas Speedgrader
Student View for Submitting Assignments
The Canvas Calendar
Concepts of a Module
Rich Content Editor
Course Navigation and Settings
Home Page Options & Features
Mobile Apps: Teacher App
Mobile Apps: Supporting Students
Managing Assessments with New Quizzes
Integrating Google & Office 365
The Student Experience
Outcomes & Rubrics for Instructors
Data for Teachers
Canvas in Math & Science
Group Work & Collaboration
Gradebook & Speedgrader
Course Design Considerations
Course Communication Tools