Would you like to have more fun working with children? Do you ever wish you could spend less instructional time on discipline problems? Have you ever experienced a day when 90% of your energy was spent on just one student? Love and Logic has answers for you no matter what grade or subject you teach.
This program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately! Learn skills for:
1. Creating classroom and school environments that stimulate responsible behavior.
2. Preventing misbehavior and increasing instructional time on task.
3. Avoiding power struggles while setting limits with challenging students.
4. Teaching character and responsibility through the application of logical consequences instead of punishment.
5. Developing positive, cooperative relationships with even the most difficult students and their parents.
6. Preserving the learning environment when one or more students become disruptive and unresponsive to preventative discipline.
This is a new format! We will focus on just one skill a month. Participants will have access to Google Classroom where they can access materials, ideas, connect with each other, ask questions and get support between classes. We will start with the most important skill...building relationships!
Presented by Pam Gresser