You will also need to register here
to reserve your space. Please be sure to register before July 12th.Seating is limited.
• Implementation of b.e.s.t., analyzing patterns and developing behavioral health plans
• b.e.s.t. practices and training on b.e.s.t. interventions
• Identifying behaviors and matching interventions to needs
• Addressing specific individual student needs
• Reinforcing replacement behaviors with practical classroom interventions
Who should attend: Team members that work with b.e.s.t., district administration, pupil screening staff, classroom teachers
When: July 30-31, 2019, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.(Registration starting July 30 at 8:30 a.m.)
Where: Marshfield Clinic Health System,Laird Center for Medical Research - Froehlke Auditorium 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfi eld, WI 54449
Cost: Free to participating b.e.s.t. schools (Lunch and snacks will be provided.)
Presented by Eric P. Hartwig, Ph.D.